Thursday, April 11, 2013

Coming Up Soon - Vancouver Public Library Green Roof interview



I'm back with a vengeance.  Okay, that sounded a bit extreme.  Let's say I'm back, excited, and enthused to start up this blog again. 

The other day, Marya Gadison, Coordinator of Marketing and Communications for the Vancouver Public Library contacted me about a photo I had posted on instagram of their amazing green roof.  After mutually gushing about this terrific space we realized there was a great opportunity for me to learn more about the green roof and share it with everyone.  So in the next couple of weeks, I will have a great opportunity to chat with someone that works on this project and will be posting it on my blog.  

Staaaaaay tuned!





You may also be interested in:
Trish's Pink Diner
Filmgo

No comments:

Post a Comment