Monday, April 4, 2011

Small is Cool - or just a necessity

Oh... Apartment Therapy's Small is Cool Contest is on, again.  I have thought about throwing my hat in the ring several times but always feel like my place isn't quite complete.  Perhaps next year I'll feel more confident.

I'm always filled to the brim with awe and amazement with what people do to their homes.  Their creativity and ingenuity is so inspiring.  With great excitement, I check the contest page to see the contestant's ingenious space saving solutions, unique-to-die-for artwork and colour palettes which cause mini paradigm shifts.

In the next couple of weeks I will be singing the praises of these decorators, designers and architectures who invite us into their homes and share with us their secrets to their designing success.

My favorite so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment