Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reporting live from somewhere.....


 As this blog continues to evolve, I realize that I'm starting to come up with new directions as to where I want this to go.  It began as an online journal to document the progress of my apartment and keep track of the things that like.  As I continue to explore Vancouver, the internet and all the fantastic blogs out there, I realize that I AM trying to promote something other than myself.



I, for one, am guilty for shopping at big ticket stores (i.e. Ikea) but I try to hack the items as much as possible to make it unique and my own.  One of the goals of my blog is to highlight small businesses in Vancouver that offer something unique.  I want encourage people to step out of their comfort zone and consciously decorate their homes to reflect who they are. 




Every other month I will be doing mini interviews on home dwellers, business owners, and artists to learn more about what makes them unique.  I did 
my first interview today and I can't wait to post it!



If I have taken a picture of your store or your home, I'll be leaving my marker to let you know that I think you're fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment