Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Calypso St. Bart collaborates with Target

Let me just say, first and foremost, that I love Target.  I love their make up section, their bra section, and guest designer offers.  My American friends know they will have to take me to Target at least twice if I come to visit them. I can't wait for Target to come to Canada (2013). 

Just yesterday I wrote about badly I have always wanted a Moroccan Pouf but could never afford one (and even if I could, I just couldn't shell out the dough for one).  As I was sneaky peekying other people's blogs, I came across the previews of the collection that Calypso St. Bart is doing for Target.  Now, even though the border is only 1.5 hours away, I just can't justify going through customs and getting hassled, paying for gas, possibly spending more than I should (because hey, I'm already here, I might as well go shopping!).... Aghhhh, who am I kidding, I'm just trying to come up with any excuse to keep me from doing a Seattle or Portland shopping trip. 


I wasn't making it easier for myself while making these boards:








I predict that the Moroccan pouffes, the elephant tea pots, pillows and dishes will sell out quickly.  Prices for items in this collection range from $7.99 - $79.99 and will be available on May 1st for a limited time. 

I doubt the pouf is leather but, lemme tell you, if it is then I'm gassing up my car and heading across the border.  My elbows will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment